Palmdale School District

Launching a Lifetime of Learning

The Palmdale Promise Logo

    Enrollment Hours Mon-Fri, 8:00am - 3:00pm


    All enrollments for new and transferring students within the Palmdale School District are processed at our Welcome & Enrollment Center (open year ‘round except Holidays), located at the southwest corner of our District Office campus at 39139 10th Street East in Palmdale. Our courteous staff will be able to assist you with all your enrollment needs. 

    Please completely fill out all forms: Student Enrollment Form, Verification of Residence, Home Language Survey, and Health Appraisal Report. Bring the forms along with all documentation listed below to the Welcome & Enrollment Center. 

    You will need to bring the following original documents (NO COPIES) to complete enrollment:

    NOTE:  School entry may be denied until all requirements are met.

  • Parent/Guardian/Foster Parent Identification:

    • Valid Photo ID

    Verification of Student Birthdate: (One of the following)

    • Original Birth Certificate (preferred)
    • Baptismal record
    • Permanent Residency card
    • Passport/Visa

    Proof of Residence:  (One of the following)

    A current document (within one month) that shows the parent, legal guardian or Foster Parent’s name and home address:

    • Utility Bill (gas, electric, or water)
    • Escrow Papers or Rental/Lease Agreement
    • Property tax payment receipt or voter registration
    • Current pay stub with Employer’s name & address and parent/guardian name & address
    • If you and your child are living in someone else’s home, please bring a Residency Verification Letter, their current utility bill in their name, and their photo ID (or bring the person with you)


  • Immunization Records (yellow card) (4 Polio, 5 DPT, 2 MMR, 1-2 Varicella, 3 Hep B)

    • 7th & 8th Grade students must have a current Tdap Booster

    School Transfer papers

    • or last report card

    IEP or Special Education Reports (if applicable)

    Foster Placement papers and Minor Treatment Authorization forms (if applicable)

    Custody or Court Orders (if applicable)

    Expulsion paperwork from prior district (if applicable)


    **If you are in a temporary living situation, please ask about our “Temporary Residence Form”

  • We reserve the right to ask for additional verification if necessary. 
    Home visits may be conducted by school and/or district personnel to verify your child’s residence. 
    Any changes in address or phone number must be reported to the office immediately.