Standards of Student Conduct - Standards of Conduct apply to student behavior on campus, to and from school, and during any school related activity.
- Conduct themselves in a manner that is safe and appropriate.
- Dress in an appropriate and acceptable manner for school.
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Not slander or libel, call each other names or use any vulgar language or signs.
- Not write on or damage the school's or another person's property.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to themselves at all times.
- Not be in restricted areas without permission.
- Have requested class materials with them when entering the classroom.
- Not miss a class without a valid written excuse from a parent or staff member.
- Not leave school at any time during the school day without permission from the office.
- Not throw any object unless directed.
Students at Desert Willow will receive citizenship grades of Outstanding, Satisfactory, Needs Improvement, or Unsatisfactory in each class. The grade will be based upon compliance with Standards of Conduct.