• All enrollments for students transferring between Palmdale School District schools are processed at our Welcome & Enrollment Center (open year 'round except Holidays), located at the southwest corner of our District Office campus at 39139 10th Street East in Palmdale.  Our courteous staff will be able to assist you with all your enrollment needs.  


  • To transfer within the Palmdale School District, you will need to bring the following original documents to the Welcome Center to complete the transfer enrollment:

    NOTE:  School entry may be denied until ALL requirements are met.

    Proof of Residence:  (One of the following)

    A current document (within one month) that shows the parent, legal guardian or foster parent’s name and home address.

    • Current Utility Bill (gas, electric, water, or land telephone)
    • Escrow Papers or Rental/Lease Agreement 

    ► If you and your child are living in someone else’s home, please bring a Residency Verification Letter, their current utility bill in their name, and their picture ID (or bring the person with you)

    ►If you are in a temporary living situation, please ask about our "Nighttime Residency form."

    Parent Identification:

    • Valid Photo ID

    School Transfer/Withdrawal papers:

    • from your previous school or last report card

    Immunization Records:

    (if immunizations are incomplete they may be required as a condition of enrollment)

  • We reserve the right to ask for additional verification if necessary.  Home visits may be conducted by school and/or district personnel to verify your child’s residence.  Any changes in address or phone number must be reported to the school office immediately.