- The Great Garden Detective Adventure - A Standards-Based Gardening Nutrition Curriculum for Grades 3 and 4. Discover what fruits and vegetables are sweetest, crunchiest, and juiciest through a series of investigations and fun experiences connecting the school garden to the classroom, school cafeteria, and home.
- Growing Healthy Habits - This is a garden-based nutrition education curriculum targeting youth audience for grades K-5.
- Healthy Eaters, Strong Minds - What school gardens teach kids.
- How to start a School Garden Toolkit
RESOURCES FOR GARDENING INSPIRTATION:
- California School Garden Network
- Common Ground Garden Program
- Garden ABC’S: The School Garden Share Site
- Junior Master Gardener
- Linking Schools Gardens to the Healthy Schools Program
- National Garden Association’s Kids Gardening
- Slow Food USA
- School Year Gardens - A Toolkit for High Schools to grow food from September to June.
- The Edible Schoolyard