Please fill out the "Interdistrict Transfer Application" and turn it into the Student Services Office along with the required documentation listed on page 2 of the application. Student Services is located in Building B at the District Office.
Please contact your district of residence for instructions.
- Applications for the 2022-2023 School Year are currently being accepted.
- Applications for the 2022-2023 school year will be accepted starting June 1, 2022
- Failure of the parent/guardian to meet any timelines established by either the school district of residence or the school district of proposed enrollment is considered an abandonment of the request for an interdistrict transfer.
- Applications received any time before July 29, 2022 for an interdistrict transfer for the 2022-2023 school year are considered "future year requests". The District has 14 calendar days into the school year to issue a final decision to approve or deny a request.
- Applications received any time on or after July 29, 2022, for an interdistrict transfer for the 2022-2023 school year are considered "current year requests." The District has 30 calendar days from the date the request was received to issue a final decision to approve or deny a request.
- All interdistrict transfers are subject to the "Terms and Conditions" listed on page 2 of the application. Failure to adhere to these requirements may result in denial or termination of the agreement.