Schools Requesting Student Cumulative/Special Education Files

    Please fill out a Cumulative Record Request Form.


    Student Record Requests for Legal Purposes

    Please email your request and a signed release of records to Danielle Ayres at dkayres@palmdalesd.org


    DCFS/Social Workers

    Please email fosteryouth@palmdalesd.org


    Parents of Current Students

    Please contact your child’s school or Student Services to obtain any needed records.


    Former Students or Parents of Former Students

    Please email Danielle Ayres at: dkayres@palmdalesd.org. Your email should include your name or child’s name at the time of enrollment, date of birth, and the types of records needed, along with a picture of your photo ID.  Records will be emailed back to you unless you require a sealed copy. Sealed copies may be mailed or picked up.

    *Former students 18 years of age or older must request records themselves.