The mission of the Welcome and Enrollment Center is to assist parents, guardians, and students in accessing the educational services and resources of the Palmdale School District.
The Welcome Center is devoted to making a parent’s introduction to the Palmdale School District a positive experience.
In our continuing effort to improve the quality of education and customer service we offer to students and parents, the Palmdale School District has opened a centralized Welcome and Enrollment Center for kindergarten through eighth grade students.
Who can use the Welcome and Enrollment Center? New and transferring students from kindergarten to eighth grade will enroll at the Welcome and Enrollment Center. The Welcome and Enrollment Center is open year round (except holidays) from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. If your child is already enrolled in our district and you have moved, you will need to come to the Welcome and Enrollment Center to transfer schools. Enrollment packets are available at all school sites and at the Welcome and Enrollment Center. For further information, call 661.789.6707.
Where is the Welcome and Enrollment Center located? Centralized enrollment is available at the Welcome and Enrollment Center located in the southwest corner of the Palmdale School District Office campus, 39139 10th St. East, Palmdale, CA 93550.
What should I bring with me?
To enroll your student, you will need the following items:
- Parent/guardian picture ID.
- Your child’s legal birth certificate or record of birth
- Child’s current immunization records
- One item of address verification (i.e.: current utility bill or Escrow papers) with the parent or guardian’s name and address.
- If you and your child are living with someone, please bring that person with you, along with their current utility bill in their name and their picture I.D.
- “Special Needs” documents (Bilingual, Medical, IEP, GATE, )
- Legal custody/Foster papers (if applicable)
- Transcript and withdrawal grades from the previous school (if applicable)
- Emergency contact information and telephone
What if I have more questions?
If you have more questions about centralized enrollment, you may contact us at 661.789.6707
8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Open all year except for Holidays
Parents must arrive at the Welcome Center no later than 3:00 pm